Share this page:

file October 2018 Health Analytics Community Meeting

5 years 6 months ago #4401 by Finnie Flores
Hello all,

My apologies. I was made aware that the link to the NLCHI presentation is incorrect. I have now updated the link.

Finnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #4398 by Finnie Flores
Thanks again to our presenters from NLCHI (Robert Trask) and NSHA (Natalie Oake) who presented in today's Health Analytics community teleconference. Below are the links to the materials presented today:

- Introduction slides: infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/health-analytics/2718-infoway-health-analytics-community-2018-10-25
- NLCHI - infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/health-analytics/2720-nlchi-2018-10-25
- NSHA - infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/health-analytics/2719-nsha-2018-10-25

Finnie
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Finnie Flores.

5 years 7 months ago #4373 by Finnie Flores
Hello all,

Our next monthly meeting is on Thursday, Oct 25, 2:00-3:00 PM EST. We are looking forward to hosting representatives from Nova Scotia and Newfoundland and Labrador as they provide updates on their respective health analytics initiatives.

To add the recurring meeting in your calendar, please follow the link below:
infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/monthly-calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2018/10/25/2803/-/health-analytics-community

Finnie

Moderators: Linda MonicoFinnie Flores

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.