Share this page:

file Process to inform HL7 Working Groups of FHIR resource use in production?

4 years 7 months ago #5302 by Cindy Jiang
Hi Andrea,

Thank you for the response! The main reason for the ask is to let the respective WGs know of existing production systems using particular resources to help advancing the maturity level of these resources in the next release(s) of FHIR. We also received advice from Lloyd via chat.fhir.org that "The general advice is to contact the WG by emailing co-chairs, emailing their list or contacting them here and providing the relevant information. They can then add that information to the QA tracking spreadsheet we use for resources."

So we got what we need. Thank you!

Cindy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #5296 by Andrea MacLean
Dear Cindy,

I am not sure that we have a formally documented process per se, but all you need to do is ask for our help via the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. account and we will definitely follow up with you.

I think we can certainly help to promote your great work in a number of ways.

You are always welcome to post to the forum and I recommend this for sure, but we are happy to work with you to do a webinar, add an article to Dispatch, work with you to leverage our outreach via social media if applicable, and of course, we are always looking for blog materials.

We can also work with you to update the list of standards on this page (infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/standards/standards-in-canada) as required to help promote your work.

If you have other ideas in mind, we are happy to discuss.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Regards,

Andrea

4 years 8 months ago #5266 by Cindy Jiang
Hi All,

What is the process for the implementers (e.g. eHealth Ontario) to inform HL7 working groups of the FHIR resource use in our production systems? We'd like to help advancing the maturity level of the FHIR resources as Ontario's EHR continues to evolve with the use of FHIR. Is there any documentation describing the process that can be shared?

Thanks!

Cindy

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.