Share this page:

exclamation-circle HL7 International Affiliates Vote to Accept Saudi Arabia as a Member

5 years 3 months ago #4586 by Ron Parker
Hello Everyone...

Thanks for the feedback, I have responded to HL7's request with an "Affirmative" from HL7 Canada.

Ron P.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago #4585 by Joel Francis
I would vote affirmative as well

5 years 3 months ago #4579 by Harsh Sharma
Hi Ron,
I am in favor of voting Affirmative. Thank you

5 years 3 months ago #4578 by Cindy Jiang
Agreed! Don't see why we wouldn't vote affirmative.

5 years 3 months ago #4577 by Jean Duteau
I'm pretty sure that Canadian Paul Knapp has been assisting them, so I see no reason why we wouldn't vote affirmative.

Make it so, #1!

5 years 3 months ago #4576 by Ron Parker
Hello Council members:

I have just received this e-mail from HL7 HQ.

"Good day. As you are aware, representatives from the Kingdom of Saudia Arabia have submitted a petition to become an affiliate. The Affiliate Due Diligence Committee (ADDC) reviewed the petition and recommended approval to the HL7 Executive Committee, which has also approved the petition. The approval process now moves to the affiliates. According to ADDC procedures, following the EC approval, there will be a 30-day voting period by the affiliate chairs. To be successful, that vote must pass by 2/3 majority.

As soon as we have a 2/3 majority, it will be presented to the Board for final approval.

Since the vote opens today, please submit your vote by Friday, February 8, 2019."

I recommend we vote Affirmative. What are the council members' wishes?

Ron P.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.