Share this page:

exclamation-circle HL7 Dec "Mini Ballot" Votes due Dec 6th

5 years 5 months ago #4531 by Joel Francis
Hi,

Since I recently transitioned to being able to vote, my name was not part of the original normative ballot. Hence, I will not be able to vote this time.

Thanks,

Joel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 5 months ago #4530 by Harsh Sharma
Hi Ron,
I agree with an affirmative vote.

Thanks
Harsh Sharma

5 years 5 months ago #4528 by Ron Parker
Thanks Cindy. I think affirmative it is.

5 years 5 months ago #4527 by Cindy Jiang
We don't see any negative impact from the proposed changes in this ballot and I have no objection to vote affirmative. I have voted abstain yesterday but just changed it to affirmative. There is still time to change it if we need to :).

5 years 5 months ago #4526 by Ron Parker
Hello Everyone:

Just a reminder that our votes on the two items in the HL7 December "mini-ballot" are due on Dec 6th.

No ballot reconciliation sheets have been received by the Infocentral Helpdesk, however I have had confirmation from Lloyd and one other HL7 Canada member that they feel we should vote affirmatively.

The presumption I am making is that even one affirmative vote recommendation, in the absence of any negatives, suggests the we should vote affirmative, rather than abstaining. Any other comments or thoughts by the group? Have some of you already submitted your votes?

Thanks... Ron P.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.