Share this page:

file National Nursing Data Standards Presentation Available for download

5 years 11 months ago #3972 by Andrea MacLean
I am delighted to let you know that the National Nursing Data Standards presentation by Lynn Nagel and Peggy White, presented on May 16 is now available for download on InfoCentral: infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/component/edocman/presentations-and-videos/2570-national-nursing-data-standards

The session was really well attended by people from all over Canada and they got a lot of great questions as well. The questions and answers are available at the end of the posted presentation as an Appendix.

Each time I hear Lynn and Peggy present, I learn more. My thanks to both of them.

As reminder, we are repeating the session on SNOMED CT on May 29 and introducing the Canadian Clinical Drug Data Set on June 13.
Please visit our Webinars page for more information on all of our past and future presentations as part of this pilot education session.
infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/news-events/webinars

If you do have feedback on these sessions, please do send it along to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank you

Regards,

Andrea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Linda MonicoPeggy White

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.