Share this page:

file Canadian FHIR Baseline Profiles - Governance Stream Meeting - October 25th, 2-3pm EST

4 years 6 months ago #5430 by Michael Savage
Attendees

Michael Savage
Andrea MacLean
Raman Dhanoa
Russ Buchanan
Sheridan Cook
Alex Goel
Ben Macerola
Derek Ritz
Francis Lau
Joel Francis
Ken Sinn
Lentic
Scott Prior

Updates and Discussion

• Mike walked the Community through the new proposed structure for dividing up the Canadian Core Profiles drafts into sub-streams for Community members to lead

Reactions

• The new structure would mean lots more meetings, for those who would intend to participate in all discussions
• More likely to work as long as the reality is that most people have specific interests that guide which meetings they focus on attending
• Having use cases connected to the core profiles drafts will be crucial to getting people involved
• Community encourage to look at the work done in ‘Life of the Lamberts’; some of the content has been posted on InfoCentral forum in the documents section
drive.google.com/file/d/1G2PkxI_i_3bvNPJsW8norEyyhZFmyyrl/view?usp=sharing
• Need to pull the use cases together and apply them to the profiles before undertaking the profile reviews
• Will be effective to venn-diagram the core profiles; for example, have three use cases that deal with medication (i.e. e-prescribing, med rec, etc.); each circle is a use case, and the overlap between all three circles / use cases is the core profile (i.e. it has elements that are common across all three use cases)
• This exercise could also end up showing us where there are common elements in the use cases that aren’t already in the core profile and therefore should be incorporated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.