Share this page:

file ACTION ITEM - Feedback from FHIR Implementers to OHT Playbook - Digital Health API Exchange Policy

4 years 6 months ago #5455 by Michael Savage
Hi all!

Sending a reminder that the deadline for this action item is this Friday November 8th EOD (sorry I got the day / date wrong in the initial post). A big thank you to those who have submitted content thus far! For those who have yet to provide feedback, please use the google link in the initial post; alternatively you can email me any feedback you would like incorporated into the shared doc (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).

Thank you!

-Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #5427 by Michael Savage
Hi all!

Making good on the action item penned earlier this week, please use the link here to access the shared google doc where our community is encouraged to put their feedback / input / lessons learned in relation to the OHT Playbook API & Data Exchange Policy. Let me know if there are any issues accessing / editing the document. The headings are just there as suggestions for themes to insert your feedback; don't feel like you need to use them, you can put your comments anywhere you like. Ideally you include your name to your feedback, but no worries if you don't feel comfortable. I'm sure it goes without saying, but this is NOT restricted to Ontarians.

docs.google.com/document/d/1K02w8Wl2lRsFiRTFPaVU45XzEqPeXDytNFO7C70FQNA/edit?usp=sharing

Now, just to manage expectations, it remains to be seen exactly HOW and the EXTENT TO WHICH Ontario Health consumes our feedback, but as one of Canada's most important coalitions of FHIR / digital health shareholders and citizens I think we should look at this as our democratic duty.

I'm going to put the deadline for additions to the doc to be end of day Friday November 7th, two weeks from today. I'll bug everyone on the forum periodically. As always, if it doesn't require a forum post you can always just email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you've any questions.

Thanks!

-Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.