Share this page:

file SPL to FHIR Mapping (element to resource)

5 years 11 months ago #3934 by Peter Bomberg
Thanks Joel, I will move the discussion over to chat.fhir.org, this is more a RIM/SPL issue than a FHIR as such so sadly the FHIR resource definitions don't really help me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #3933 by Joel Francis
Hi Peter,

Here is a link to the Bundle schema definition: www.hl7.org/fhir/bundle.xsd

Here is a link to the Composition schema definition: www.hl7.org/fhir/composition.xsd

You can ask any questions pertaining to FHIR at this link in the implementer's sections: chat.fhir.org/

Thanks,

Joel

5 years 11 months ago #3931 by Peter Bomberg
First of all I am very new to FHIR so my apologies for all the newbie questions I will be posting.

I am trying to find any information regarding mapping SPL elements to FHIR resources and elements, as an example:

SPL FHIR Description
Link to schema Bundle.meta.profile Defines the structure and syntax of the document
Regulatory Agency Composition.custodian Details the applicable regulatory agency
Document Title Composition.title Title for this document (As per regulatory guidance)

If this information is available please point me to it, I have searched but I am unable to find anything really. If it is not available would this forum be a good place to ask questions and if not please point me to better suited places (chat.fhir.org/ or stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/hl7_fhir) I don't want to spam everyone so I figured I would not cross post everywhere.

Thanks in advance

Peter

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.