Upon first login after March 31, 2024, all Infoway Account users will be required to reconfirm acceptance of the Terms of Use and License Agreements. Learn More >

Share this page:

map-pin Tooling work stream

7 years 1 month ago #2252 by Akram Mohammed
Replied by Akram Mohammed on topic Tooling work stream
I have got some feedback from Forcare dev community regarding the Code generation tools from the specs.
FHIR doesn't publish XML or JSON schemas so standard tools don't work well; a code generator would need to have knowledge of Profiles and Conformance statements to properly do its work.

HAPI library generates code using a Maven plugin called "Tinder" from FHIR conformance statement.

Does the community here has some feedback regarding Tinder or any other code generation tools?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #2217 by Lloyd Mckenzie
Replied by Lloyd Mckenzie on topic Tooling work stream
I've got a conflict at that time today I'm afraid, though it's usually an open timeslot.

7 years 1 month ago #2215 by Akram Mohammed
Yes tomorrow Thursday at 1pm works for me too this week.
Thanks.

7 years 1 month ago #2214 by Frederic Laroche
Tomorrow Thursday at 1pm works for me.

7 years 1 month ago #2213 by Attila Farkas
Replied by Attila Farkas on topic Tooling work stream
Hi welcome to the working stream. We can certainly reorganize the meeting slightly as long as it's in line with people's availability. I will make the appropriate change and reflect it in the calendar invite. This week unfortunately I have a business trip and cannot attend. If you guys want to go ahead I uploaded the WIP work template to the document section. The other option is to do it tomorrow, Thursday at 1:00 pm. I'll schedule an event for it for tomorrow and if we have turnout we can do it at 1:00 pm else you can always do the Friday with the new time.

7 years 1 month ago #2206 by Akram Mohammed
Hi Attila,
I am interested in participating in Tooling work stream.
I see in the doodle poll that everyone is also available at 11:00 am on Friday for a recurring meeting. Is it possible to set up weekly meetings at 11 am instead of 1 PM on Friday?
Thanks.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.