Upon first login after March 31, 2024, all Infoway Account users will be required to reconfirm acceptance of the Terms of Use and License Agreements. Learn More >

Share this page:

map-pin Business Case Development work stream

7 years 1 month ago #2220 by Igor Sirkovich
Hello Team,

As I have just mentioned at our weekly meeting, I've attached a FHIR Business Case Executive Summary slides I had presented in Ontario last January: FHIR Business Case Executive Summary - January 2016

This slide deck provides some high level discussion of FHIR business & technical benefits as well as a comparison of FHIR to HL7 v2, v3 & CDA.

Igor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #2170 by Attila Farkas
Please use this meeting: URL: zoom.us/j/406770960

7 years 1 month ago #2169 by Shamil Nizamov
Are these numbers correct:
+1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
+1 855 880 1246 (US Toll Free)
+1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 325 130 317

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #2167 by Attila Farkas
Hey everyone. I had to change the coordinates. Can you please use these to join: Other participants can join the conference using the following URL: zoom.us/j/406770960
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Attila Farkas.

7 years 1 month ago #2143 by Attila Farkas
It appears that Thursday is good for all those that replied so I'll tentatively set up a recurring 5 week meeting for 3:00pm EDT. The link to the meeting can be found in the events section but here's a link to it for your convenience: Business Case conference call .

Talk to you guys on Thursday.
Attila

7 years 1 month ago #2142 by Attila Farkas
It appears that Thursday is good for all those that replied so I'll tentatively set up a recurring 5 week meeting for 3:00pm EDT. The link to the meeting can be found in the events section but here's a link to it for your convenience: Business Case conference call .

Talk to you guys on Thursday.
Attila

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.