Share this page:

file FHIR Education

7 years 4 months ago #1906 by Linda Parisien
Replied by Linda Parisien on topic FHIR Education
Hi Sam, Thanks for the information this is helpful. Can you tell me where is located BlueHealthLinx ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #1904 by Sam Forouzi
Replied by Sam Forouzi on topic FHIR Education
Hi Linda,

BlueHealthLinx is specialized in providing real-life jargonless clinical-scenario- based healthcare interoperability training courses and programs and includes training courses on FHIR. Feel free to look us up at http:\\BlueHealthLinx.com or contact me directly This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Best,

Sam

7 years 4 months ago #1877 by Linda Parisien
Replied by Linda Parisien on topic FHIR Education
Thank you Gavin, this is helpful.

7 years 4 months ago #1876 by Gavin Tong
Replied by Gavin Tong on topic FHIR Education
Hi Linda,

HL7 international offers a lot of FHIR training. If there offerings don't meet your needs Gevity Consulting provides a lot of FHIR training on everything from basic intro sessions to custom training. Feel free to contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you would like to discuss this further.

Thanks,

Gavin

7 years 4 months ago #1875 by Linda Parisien
Hi, are there organisations that provide FHIR Educational sessions? If so, can you provide some references? Thank you.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.