Share this page:

file New Terminology Mapping Tool

5 years 8 months ago #4212 by Mukesh Kashyap
Hi Salve,

Thank you for getting back and providing additional updates; definitely, I am looking forward to join the forthcoming webinar on August 28, 2018. Presently, we are in process of publishing SNOMED-CT mapping to ICD-9, ICD-10 and more for British Columbia health concern and Diagnosis value set.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 8 months ago #4209 by Gillian Kerr
Done! thanks.
For anyone who's interested, my Canadian nonprofit, LogicalOutcomes, is developing an open source indicator registry to be used in evaluating and funding human services. It's based on Aristotle MetaData Registry, which uses ISO 11179 standards for data elements. We aim to code the data elements to SNOMED and possibly ICD10 and/or LOINC depending on the project. This will enable the social service sector to compare outcomes across interventions in the health field, similar to the way PhenX provides measures to be used across clinical studies. If anyone's interested in contributing or learning more about it, please contact me. Right now we are doing a project for the World Health Organization, posting their 100 Essential Health Indicators in Aristotle, and it will be launched in a couple of months. An early demo (to be radically revised) is at www.indicatorregistry.net.
Gillian

5 years 8 months ago #4207 by Salve Achacoso
Hi Gillian,

Wonderful! Please go ahead and register in TermWorks using the link below. We will send you further information once you are registered.

infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/component/edocman/health-terminologies/termworks/1525-request-or-renew-termworks

Thanks and regards.

Salve Achacoso
Standards SME
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

5 years 8 months ago #4206 by Gillian Kerr
Hi, Salve - I'm interested in testing TermManager for my organization's indicator registry. We are defining indicators for health and social services using ISO 11179 standards, and plan to map them to SNOMED and possibly LOINC and ICD10 depending on the project. A mapping tool would be most helpful.
Gillian Kerr

5 years 8 months ago #4205 by Salve Achacoso
Dear Alex and Mukesh;

Thank you both for your inquiry and interest in learning more about TermManager.

TermManager is a new web-based mapping tool that Infoway is launching at the end of this month to provide Infoway users’ new capability in mapping their local terms to SNOMED International via a simple Web-based interface.

The strength of TermManager is that it is accessible via web-based interface, plus role-based security, workflow, and custom export functionality, to streamline setup and operational processes. This will improve efficiency and traceability, and further empower mapping teams.

Infoway will continue to provide TermWorks in addition to the new TermManager. Users’ can choose to use only TermWorks or only TermManager or both solutions since TermManager can be implemented without the need to install TermWorks Excel-based mapping application.

To obtain more information about this tool please join us on our webinar on Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 11:00am - 12:00pm ET.

infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/news-events/event-calendar/icalevent.detail/2018/08/28/685/-

We are currently looking for interested users to be the first batch to pilot the TermManager mapping toll. Please send us an email or let us know through this forum if you are interested to take part of this first launch.

Thanks for your continued support.

Best regards,
Salve Achacoso
Standards SME

5 years 8 months ago #4200 by Alex Marinov
There is a Infoway webinar on Aug 28 /11-12 ET - most of the questions I hope will be answered:
infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/news-events/event-calendar/icalevent.detail/2018/08/28/685/-

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.