Share this page:

file Terminology subset - listing of professional orders

5 years 10 months ago #4002 by Erik Uittien
Hello,

The subset SharedPractitionerIdentifierType seems to respond precisely to the need I had. I guess it's not specifically a terminology, but more of an need for a common use of OID information. I wanted to be able to map the different professionals licence to their licencing authority and wanted to start with something that could be reused more easily.

Thank you very much for your help,
Erik

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #4000 by Linda Parisien
Hi Erik,
Do you have a specific terminology in mind?

5 years 10 months ago #3999 by Salve Achacoso
Hi Erik,

Thanks for your inquiry. I believe the subset already exist in the Terminology Gateway. Please check the subset called SharedPractitionerIdentifierType. You may access this through this url:
tgateway.infoway-inforoute.ca/html/singlesubset.html?id=2.16.840.1.113883.2.20.3.423&versionid=20180430

Please let me know if this is the information needed and / or if further information is required.

Regards,
Salve Achacoso
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

5 years 10 months ago #3998 by Erik Uittien
Hello,

I was wondering if there had been some work done that would permit me to reuse a mapping from professionals to their different "professional orders".

I found the HealthcareProviderRoleType subset but it's not precise enough for my need: tgateway.infoway-inforoute.ca/html/singlesubset.html?id=2.16.840.1.113883.2.20.3.48&versionid=20170430

I was interested in having a mapping values like :
MD; College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario; ON; 2.16.840.1.113883.4.347;
MD;College of Physicians and Surgeons of Prince Edward Island; PE; 2.16.840.1.113883.4.14;
MD;College des Medecins du Quebec; QC; 2.16.840.1.113883.4.801;

Would anyone know if a subset exists where this information is present?

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.