Share this page:

file Work item: non-public health display names for vaccine subsets

8 years 3 months ago #1057 by Tara Mawhinney
ic.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/pubhealth/background-referrence

We have continued our work on the client / non-public health clinician-friendly immunizing agent drop lists. This includes a document describing the rules (and exceptions) in creating the content - for both generic and trade name concepts. The draft documents are posted on this Forum (link provided). Also included are two Excel spreadsheets - one with samples of generic / historic and one with the trade name products. Immunize CA and CIHI are planning to pilot test this content, so we expect it will be revised based on the feedback. Suggestions / questions / comments are welcomed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #785 by Tara Mawhinney
ic.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/pubhealth

Our working group has come up with two options for "client" or "clinician-friendly" pick-lists for the vaccine historic subset. This content would be the display in drop lists for EMRs, eChart, pharmacy systems, public portals / consumer apps (for example).

I have posted an Excel spreadsheet in the documents section of this Forum with the two options for the drop list. We would appreciate your input (especially from non-public health stakeholders - docs, pharms, general public) . Please provide your comments by October 19th as our working group will be meeting to confirm the recommendation that week. Let me know if you are interested in participating and I will include you in the meeting invite.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.