Share this page:

file Work items: SNOMED CT - GTIN mapping and vaccine display names / pick lists

8 years 7 months ago #775 by Tara Mawhinney
As discussed at the last call, PHS Community members have expressed an interest in two work items: GTIN - SNOMED CT mapping and vaccine display name / pick lists. Immunize CA, CIHI and Manitoba have expressed particular interest in working together on what has been called "non-public health display names" for the vaccine name subsets (CIHI calls this Clinician-Friendly Pick List=CFPL).

We plan to meet via telecon / webex next week, Tuesday, October 6th from 1 - 2:30 ET to review a few options for mock ups. Our assumption is that "public friendly" terms for vaccine names may be the exact same as non-public health clinician friendly names. If you are interested in participating, please let me know (either via the Forum or e-mail me directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) and I will include you in the distribution list. We will post some of the materials on the Forum as well and welcome other interested stakeholders. Additionally, we will provide an update / opportunity for input on the next PHS call.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.