Share this page:

file May 25, 2015 PHS meeting agenda

8 years 11 months ago #480 by Karen Hay
FYI-- I have posted Lisa and Claudia's presentation on PHAC's immunization registry functional standards in the Documents section.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #471 by Cameron Bell
Hi Beverly,

Please see the document I have linked to below. It outlines the ImmunizeCA use case for the GTIN to Imms subsets mapping.

Please excuse me if I'm using some incorrect terminology, as I'm not yet familiar with SnomedCT and the pan-Canadian subsets.

www.dropbox.com/s/ouy6p314otnhtx3/ImmunizeCAGTINtoSnomedCTMappingUseCase.pdf?dl=0

Thanks,

Cameron

8 years 11 months ago #468 by Beverly Knight
Hi
as part of the update and discussion that I am planning for on the mapping from GTIN to the existing Imms subsets for the Monday meeting, I would like to give you a heads up so you can come prepared for the discussion.

we need to know more about how the map would be used. This means we need to understand the business process/workflow that would be impacted or use the map. Perhaps even some specific use cases where all the levels of coding provided by GTIN and the existing subset levels are needed (package, generic, trade name and antigen level coding. There was a suggestion to establish a small "task group" who work on this and bring it back to this community. so please come prepared for the discussion in terms of your thoughts on the types of resources who should participate in this group and of course if you think this is the best way to go.

thankyou
beverly

8 years 11 months ago #465 by Tara Mawhinney
Agenda planned for our upcoming May 25th call:

1. Update on SNOMED CT + GTIN mapping (Bev Knight)
2. Discussion - approach for developing vaccine name user interface terms / synonyms (Tara Mawhinney)
3. Update on CIRN immunization registry functional standards (Lisa Paddle) - 30 minutes

If you have any topics you would like discussed on upcoming calls, please post a note in the Forum.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.