Share this page:

file January 23 Public Health Surveillance Community Call

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #2037 by Joginder Madra
Sumana's presentation from the January 23 PHS Community call has been posted .
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Joginder Madra. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #2019 by Joginder Madra
Meeting Details: Monday, January 23, 2017, 01:00pm - 02:00pm ET

Please join us for the first call of the year to learn about the Provincial Health Surveillance System.
Presenter: Sumana Fathima, Alberta Health
Description:
Alberta’s Public Health Surveillance System Alberta will be presenting on the Provincial Surveillance Initiative (PSI). It is the system that will be used at the Ministry of Alberta Health to support public health surveillance in the province.
We will discuss design, and its ability to electronically interpret laboratory data into disease defining cases. Most importantly, the utilization of this data for analytical and epidemiological analysis, outbreak management and policy implementation.
Webinar Details:
infoway-inforoute.webex.com/infoway-inforoute/j.php?MTID=m0ad8c594b7d184338b72292e117abffc
Audio: 1-866-626-0833; Conference Code: 471-710-4321

7 years 3 months ago #2018 by Joginder Madra
Once the meeting and call coordinates are set up as an event on the PSH community calendar, I'll post the coordinates to this thread.

7 years 3 months ago #2017 by Brian vanOosten
Good afternoon. I'm new to the forum, and I hope to participate in this call. Should I RSVP here in the forum?

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #2016 by Soma Sarkar
Happy New Year!
Please join us for the first PHS community call for 2017.
Monday January 23rd; 1-2pm Eastern Time.
For webconference details including WebEx links to add to your calendar, check out the event notice .

Alberta’s Public Health Surveillance System
Alberta will be presenting on the Provincial Surveillance Initiative (PSI). It is the system that will be used at the Ministry of Alberta Health to support public health surveillance in the province.
We will discuss design, and its ability to electronically interpret laboratory data into disease defining cases. Most importantly, the utilization of this data for analytical and epidemiological analysis, outbreak management and policy implementation.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Linda Monico. Reason: adding hyperlink to web conference details

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.