Share this page:

file 2024 IHE Canada Chair Election

2 months 4 days ago #9131 by David Kwan
I have submitted my nomination form to the elections folder at the encouragement of several colleagues, I look forward to the opportunity of participating in the election for the role of IHE Canada Chair.

David.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 5 days ago #9126 by Michael Nusbaum
I've agreed to let my name stand for IHE Canada Chair, and have uploaded my completed nomination form to the elections folder. Thanks for the opportunity to apply for this role.

2 months 5 days ago #9125 by Shamil Nizamov
I've uploaded the form nominating Daniel Berezeanu for the IHE Canada Chair Role.
I believe Daniel is the best candidate for this role (if he agrees) since he is already deeply involved in all national and international IHE events.

infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/ihe/2024-ihe-canada-elections

2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #9094 by Helen Wu
Canada Health Infoway is proud to support IHE and to be the home of IHE Canada.

Infoway is delighted to host an election for the IHE Canada Chair position representing the IHE Canada Community internationally for the term of two years from 2024-26.

If you know of someone interested in:
• representing IHE Canada at IHE International;
• leading IHE Community engagement; and
• continuing to shape IHE profile work in Canada

We invite you to nominate the next IHE Canada Chair, please read the IHE Canada Chair Role Description for the full details on the role and responsibilities.

Eligible candidates may choose to self-nominate or nominate a colleague by completing the IHE Canada Chair Nomination Form . Complete the form by downloading, filling it out, saving it locally, and then uploading it to the 2024 IHE Canada Elections folder . After uploading a completed nomination form, please send a reply to this forum post.

Election Timelines
• Nominations: Feb 23 - Mar 1, 2024
• Voting period: Mar 4 -6, 2024
• IHE Canada Chair Announcement: Mar 8, 2024
• Transition to Chair: Mar 15, 2024

For your reference, the 2024 IHE Canada Chair Election Information contains all the details about this process.

Should you have any questions, please contact us .
Last edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Helen Wu.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.