Share this page:

file Please Join Us for a session on "A Collaborative Approach to Interop in Canada"

7 months 10 hours ago #8728 by Attila Farkas
Thanks for pointing out this quite real annoyance, we do have processes indeed to avoid them. This time around we will be using a waiting room approach to try to accommodate as many colleagues as possible even if they did not have time to register.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 months 10 hours ago #8727 by Michael Nusbaum
Very much looking forward to this engagement, Attila. For me, the link and calendar invite worked fine.

7 months 11 hours ago #8726 by Derek Ritz
Hi Attila -- thanks for posting info about this terrific opportunity to engage re: the Roadmap. I clicked the link and noticed that I was taken straight to the meeting details (in the wild) and not to a "zoom registration" page. Sadly... in the past, some of our InfoCentral meetings got waylaid by pirates... so it might be better to have folks register first. ;-)

Looking forward to joining the session!
Warmest regards,
Derek

7 months 11 hours ago #8725 by Harsh Sharma
Hi Attila,

I hope you are doing well. Thanks for the invite. I will attend the session. Happy to connect and contribute.

Thanks,
Harsh

7 months 11 hours ago #8724 by Attila Farkas
Earlier this year, Canada Health Infoway (Infoway) published the Shared Pan-Canadian Interoperability Roadmap, a strategic blueprint guiding the transformation of healthcare information exchange and paving the way for a seamless, integrated healthcare system. Infoway is hosting this presentation to shed light on the continuous efforts made in advancing digital health and data interoperability within the Canadian healthcare ecosystem including some of the accomplishments, challenges, and exciting prospects that lie on the horizon.
This session is not just about outlining the journey; it’s about involving YOU. Infoway invites members of the data and standards communities to join the conversation and actively participate in shaping the future of healthcare in Canada. Discover opportunities to stay connected, collaborate, and play a pivotal role in this transformative journey.
Please join us on Monday October 16th, from 12:00 – 1:00 ET: Community Presentation

With best regards,
Attila

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.