Share this page:

compress Invitation to participate in Canada's contribution to the update of ISO/TS13131 Telehealth Quality Guidelines

4 years 9 months ago #5157 by Michael Nusbaum
Greetings colleagues.

As you may know, Canada has agreed to be one of the 5 countries participating in the update of ISO/TS13131 from a technical specification to an international standard. Many of you will remember that Canada authored the original work, and participated with the authoring team from the Netherlands in the creation of this TS several years ago. This latest revision is being led by Alan Taylor from Australia.

I've been tasked to coordinate Canada's participation. We are being asked to provide comments, and I’d like to engage a group to help me do so. If you are interested, please respond to this post, or contact me directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

For your information, project timelines and reference material are listed below:

Activity - Due Date
TS13131 Project Group identifies required revisions and changes March 2019
TC215 meeting in Gothenburg on 13-17 April - WG2 provides input/suggestions on progress April 2019
TS13131 Project Group completes Draft Standard April to November 2019
TC215 meeting TC215 in Daegu, Korea reviews Draft Standard November 2019
Issue Draft International Standard Ballot December 2019
Result of Draft International Standard Ballot March 2020
Discuss Ballot results at TC215 meeting, WG2 April 2020
TS13131 Project Group resolve issues raised April to November 2020
Final Draft International Standard Ballot November 2020

All project materials, including the original TS and suggest revisions, can be found in the GoogleDrive folder drive.google.com/open?id=1kCANB64CMxmU1NXnx2-WIKx6BSZK3M3Y.

Many thanks in advance.

Mike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.