Share this page:

file HL7 Working Group Meeting is next week

11 months 3 weeks ago #8486 by Elliot Silver
HI Sheridan,

In case you weren't aware, I think that WGM+ sessions can be attended remotely. And apparently, sessions will be recorded and available in the conference app for several months.

Elliot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 months 3 weeks ago #8485 by Sheridan Cook
Thanks for helping us organize coverage for WGM sessions. Honestly, I would love if we could get folks reporting back for all the sessions but I've highlighted key ones I'd like to have coverage on:

Monday, May 8th
- 9:00am: WGM+ Keynote: HL7 and the Policy Landscape / Panel ELT
- 1:45pm: WGM+ Working Session: Building Implementation Encouragement and Support Services
- 3:00pm:WGM+ HL7:IHE Gemini Overview and Project Kickoff-FHIR Multi-domain

Tuesday, May 9th
- 9:00am: WGM+ ONC: Standards Policies for Interoperability / Argonaut Accelerator Overview / Gravity Project Accelerator Overview
- 3:30pm: WGM+ FAST Security and Identity IG Deep Dive

Wednesday, May 10th
- 9:00am: WGM+ Global Digital Health and Interoperability: Perspectives and Frameworks for Change / Role of FHIR in Digital Global Goods
- 11:00am: - WGM+ FAST Testing and Versioning Work Igs
- 1:45pm: WGM+ US Core Looking Forward, Quick USCDI v4 Design Session (Part 1)

Thursday, May 11th
- 3:30pm : WGM+ FAST Implementer Spotlight and Directory IG Deep Dive
- 3:30pm: WGM+ Versioning and IG Dependencies

11 months 3 weeks ago #8483 by Joanie Harper
Hello Folks,

As you may know, the HL7 Working Group Meeting is taking place next week.
We wanted to know if there are any particular topics that you want coverage on and/or if you have any specific questions that you want raised at the WGM.

The meeting schedule can be found here: hl7.my.site.com/LightningMemberPortal/s/lt-event?id=a1Y7V00000YrACtUAN#/Meetings
For Working groups (ie. FHIR Infrastructure, Terminology Infrastructure), at the bottom of each meeting is a link to the Meeting Agenda which lists the agenda for each time slot throughout the week.

This WGM has the theme The Role of Policy in the Advancement of Healthcare Interoperability Standards Development and Adoption and there are many session around this topic.
Sessions that are related to this theme can be found here: hl7.my.site.com/LightningMemberPortal/s/lt-event?id=a1Y7V00000YrACtUAN#/PLUS-Agenda

If you or your colleagues have a specific interest in the WGM+ agenda, let us know and we will do our best to have coverage for anything that is requested.

Best regards,
HL7 Canada Council

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.