Share this page:

lightbulb Webinar: New Process to Make Changes to HL7 Standards Artifacts

8 years 10 months ago #570 by Allana Cameron
Thanks Brad. A few of us have been curious how changes will be handled on a go-forward basis. I'll pass this webinar info along to some of my colleagues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #569 by Brad Fonseca
Hello,

I thought there may be some interest in this webinar being put on by the HL7 Community. Our community may have discussions on or may come forward with changes to pan-Canadian HL7 Standards artifacts. The HL7 Community has come up with a process that they will be piloting over the next few months.

The HL7 Community hosting a short general webinar for all communities to go over a pilot process to handle discussions and proposed changes to pan-Canadian HL7 standards artifacts including OIDs.

The webinar will be on July 8 at 12:15 – 12:45 pm Eastern Time. The webinar details can be found here: ic.infoway-inforoute.ca/resources/event-calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2015/07/08/447/165/influence-and-contribute-to-your-pan-canadian-standards

Thanks!

Brad Fonseca
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Brad Fonseca. Reason: added name

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Linda MonicoSeema Nayani

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.