Share this page:

file Opioid White paper: Integrating Electronic Medical Records and Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs to Limit Abuse of Controlled Substances

4 years 6 months ago #5426 by Alam Hallan
Thanks for sharing! Interesting to read other countries approach to this problem and their success in creating an integrated monitored supply chain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #5421 by Beverly Knight
hi
This is an excellent IHE written white paper that is being shared with ISO. There is a comment period that closes Nov 8th, 2019. I would encourage you to review. If you have comments please feel free to follow the link to submit your comments. if you have difficulty doing so, please share your comments with me and i will submit them on your behalf.
you can access the document here infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/med-mgmt/3030-opioid-white-paper-integrating-electronic-medical-records-and-prescription-drug-monitoring-programs-to-limit-abuse-of-controlled-substances

regards
Beverly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Linda MonicoSeema Nayani

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.