Share this page:

map-pin Welcome!

9 years 3 months ago #230 by Lynne Zucker
Replied by Lynne Zucker on topic Welcome!
Diane, thanks for continuing to lead the national conversation on diagnostic imaging. I share your enthusiasm as the DI Community has always been one of the most active when it comes to collaboration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #228 by Diane Larwood
Welcome! was created by Diane Larwood
I want to welcome you to the new Diagnostic Imaging Community. There is lots of exciting work going on in Diagnostic Imaging – in Canada and at the International level. I'm excited about this new community and the opportunities it brings for collaboration. I would like to encourage everyone to join the discussion and also to volunteer for any working groups that will be created from time to time to address specific interoperability challenges. This community will be of interest to healthcare workers, physicians, vendors, DI subject matter experts, standards experts, and others with an interest in moving interoperability in Diagnostic Imaging forward to address the challenges being faced as we incorporate Diagnostic Imaging data into the Electronic Health Record.

We look forward to active discussions on the Diagnostic Imaging Community. Please join in!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.