Latest pan-Canadian LOINC Observation Code Database (pCLOCD) release R05.16.00_2.72 is now available for review and implementation accessible from Terminology Gateway.
Highlights of this release includes:
- Updates based on February 2022 LOINC® 2.72 release:
- Terms for studies detecting neutralizing antibodies, updated "Ab" to "Ab.Neut" in the Component.
- Study concepts were remodeled to allow their use as order codes.
- Changes based on pCLOCD Community:
- Requests for change: 136 new LOINC codes added to pCLOCD in English and French
- Corrected several Canadian French Component names for terms
Learn more about all the changes in pCLOCD release notes.
If you are looking to learn more about pCLOCD, visit the LOINC and pCLOCD Standards page for resources that will help you learn more about this terminology standard and get connected to the community.
Requests for change to pCLOCD and LOINC can be made via Infoway’s request for change management system, InfoRMS, which is accessible once you have logged into your Infoway account.
If you do not have an Infoway account, register to request an InfoCentral account and accept the appropriate license agreements.