Did you know that you can receive an email for changes to subsets, terminology, or full releases such as pCLOCD, SNOMED CT, CCDD, etc. on Terminology Gateway?
To subscribe for email notifications to updates of Subsets or Additional Terminology content:
- Log in to Terminology Gateway and select Subsets or Additional Terminology.
- In the right column, check the box to “Show Subscription Buttons”, then check the box to the left of each artifact name. You must check all that you are interested in.
- OR When viewing the metadata for any artifact, check the box next to “Subscribe for notifications” on the far right of the content page.
To subscribe for email notifications to updates to pCLOCD, SNOMED CT, PrescribeITTM or the Canadian Clinical Drug Data Set (CCDD):
- Log in to Terminology Gateway and select pCLOCD, SNOMED CT, PrescribeITTM or the Canadian Clinical Drug Data Set (CCDD).
- In the left column, check the box next to “Subscribe to…”.
You will receive an email when the content is updated in Terminology Gateway.
To unsubscribe from notifications, remove the checks next to the content names that you no longer wish to be notified about.