The Infoway Partnership Conference is not to be missed! Here are a few reasons to attend this year’s conference.
(And if you need a little help, don’t forget to use the Convince your Boss package)
1. Program now available! – Check out the dynamic Partnership Conference program, now available on the website. A few highlights include:
- Hear from award-winning Dr. Alika Lafontaine, Medical Lead (North Zone), Aboriginal Health Program, Alberta Health Services, on Indigenous Peoples and Digital Health: Understanding and Aligning the Complexity of Indigenous Health Community Needs
- Learn about and The Power of a Carrot, Connecting and Influencing a Nation One ‘Nudge’ at a Time from Andreas Souvaliotis, Founder and CEO of Carrot Insights.
- Panels on medication safety and PrescribeITTM; data governance, privacy and cyber security; as well as the future of innovation in healthcare
- A full day dedicated to specific streams focusing on medication safety, consumer health and interoperability
- Much more!
2. Network, Network, Network – connect with Canadian and international thought leaders and colleagues at the social events and networking breaks scheduled throughout the program. Don’t miss the western themed social event on Tuesday evening.
3. It’s Patients Included! – once again, the Partnership Conference has achieved Patients Included certification. This means that the patient experience has been incorporated into all aspects of the conference from planning to presentation.
Stay up to date on information about the conference on our website, LinkedIn, Facebook, and on Twitter through @Infoway and #ThinkDigitalHealth.