Hear from Infoway thought leaders at this year’s conference. With a wide range of topics, there is something for everyone! Topics include:
- Hearing from Patients about What They Think of Digital Health
- Solving the Drug Terminology Challenges to Enable e-Prescribing in Canada
- Filling the Terminology Expertise Gap in Canada Improving Surveillance of Communicable Diseases in Canada
- Merits of a Health Analytics Maturity Model for Canada
- Cloud Computing in Healthcare - Implementation Approaches and Early Benefits
- Accelerating the Scale and Spread of Digital Health Solutions
- Privacy Impact Assessments: Looking for a Common Understanding
Peer Network Programs:
- Peer-To-Peer: All About People & Process When Advancing Digital Health
- A Sum of its Parts: National Peer Network Program Evaluation
- Answering Health Policy Questions with Open Innovation Data Challenges
- Use of Digital Health: How Does Canada Compare?
Check out the full program and register today! Rates increase on March 17.
Please note that as an English-language conference, all e-Health materials are provided in English only.
2017 Conference Hosts