These are the standards updates and releases for March - April 2016:
- Updated versions of some of the subsets in the Master Terminology Worksheet (MTW) are coming in March of 2016. Updates planned for the MTW include:
- Current terminology used in Provider Registry messages
- Terminology alignment with SNOMED CT International (January 2015) and the Canadian extension (May 2015)
- Retirement of non-human subset
- Retirement of temporary codes that have not been implemented
- Updated versions of the Immunization subsets are coming in March of 2016
The major update to the Immunization subsets includes the publication of French descriptions to support active implementations underway across the country. The updated subsets will be published on the Terminology Gateway.
- Change Log functionality added to the Terminology Gateway
Coming in March, Infoway is pleased to announce that the ability to generate a list of all of the changes between different versions of the same subset will be available in the Terminology Gateway.
- Subsets in InfoRMS
Infoway is pleased to announce that in April, we will introduce the use of InfoRMS for subsets. This new InfoRMS project implementation will provide users with the ability to make a request to update subsets using InfoRMS.
Infoway will be hosting a series of Webinars to provide more information about these exciting releases and new tooling functionality. Stay tuned to InfoCentral for updates on how to participate.