Infoway MessageBuilder tool is enhanced to generate JAVA and .NET APIs to create, validate, marshal/unmarshal CDA documents .
MessageBuilder CDA API supports the following CDA and data type specifications:
- CCDA specification R1.1
- Pan Canadian CDA header guideline;
- CDA R2 data types;
- Pan Canadian data types (MR 2.05).
MessageBuilder provides JAVA and .NET APIs for CDA document creation, validation, marshalling/unmarshalling of the following CDA document types:
- Continuity of Care Document (CCD) (Release 1.1)
- Consultation Notes (Release 1.1)
- Discharge Summary (Release 1.1)
- Imaging Integration, and DICOM Diagnostic Imaging Reports (DIR) (Release 1)
- History and Physical (H&P) (Release 1.1)
- Operative Note (Release 1.1)
- Progress Note (Release 1.1)
- Procedure Note (Release 1)
- Unstructured Documents (Release 1.1)
- CDA documents using pan Canadian CDA header template
Clinical applications in JAVA or .NET can use the MessageBuilder CDA APIs to create, validate or parse above listed types of CDA documents. Potential use cases are document source or document consumer actors in IHE XDS profile, content creator/content consumer in any content module/profile, or report creator/viewer in RIS/PACS/EMR systems.