InfoCentral has been updated to visually align with Infoway's main website. Along with the new look and feel, we have laid the ground work to facilitate the addition of the other items on our Roadmap and added some new features such as:
- Editorials: in depth articles from InfoCentral community members about interoperability solutions in the field
- Digital Health News: updates from digital health vendors, jurisdictions, clinicians and more
- Important message alerts: a bright green bar below the main navigation, drawing your attention to new features, important news and more.
- Social sharing: one-click sharing of an InfoCentral page on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or email, plus printing of any page without changing your browser settings.
- Streamlined navigation
- Enhanced usability on mobile devices
- Improved access to Solutions such as InfoScribe, Message ReMixer and Terminology Tools, with direct links to content on InfoCentral Wiki and others
- Updated content on Health Information Standards, providing a quick launch to various tools and external sites
- Accessibility improvements making the site more usable for all, guided by WCAG 2.0 standards*
Collaboration within the communities and working groups is unchanged but are working to add improvements in the next few months and resolve some known issues.
Let us know what you think of the enhancements and let us know if you have any questions.
*Note: Full WCAG 2.0 compliance is in progress