Dr. Peter Selby: “We can’t hesitate in moving forward with widescale implementation of tools that allow for more ef… https://t.co/7Zk1FGyNDW
Hello, below is the agenda for the spec WG meeting.
teleconference #: 1 877 369 0926
Meeting ID: 265 383 594
Agenda - 30 May 2017 11:00am:
1. Welcome Caryn Harris as new WG co-chair
2. Updates to project workspace
3. Article discussion:
Last meeting Yaron located some articles of interest. If you have the chance, please quickly review the articles/pages, we will discuss them in the WG.
--> https://fhirblog.com/2017/03/13/provider-registries-in-fhir/ (NOTE: I don't believe this covers the discovery and routing to services in another platform)
--> Argonaut Project Provider Directory profile: http://build.fhir.org/ig/Healthedata1/Argo-PD/
4. Spec Questions for discussion.
We are now tracking the outstanding discussion items that recur during the WG. They are listed below. We will focus on the "Active discussion" items as time allows.
--- Resolved ---
- How to handle service discovery and routing?
- Which version of FHIR to use?
--- Active Discussions ---
- How to attach a file to a /referralRequest
- Should the /healthcareService information be sent in the /referralRequest payload?
- How to define HCN (and other key identifiers, e.g., band #)
- What are the authentication requirements
--- Pending Discussions ---
- How to consider SMART on FHIR?
- How does the sending or receiving system validate the patient data structure
- How to certify that a deployed API is conforming to the FHIR standard?
- Integration with a provider registry?