Infoway's latest tracking shows that since the beginning of 2021, 52% of patient-reported visits with their family… https://t.co/CmcokIWP45
Conference Call Info: 1-866-626-0833
Conference Code: 753 117 1082
WebX details will be provided prior to meeting date
A new topic has been created on the InfoCentral Forum
Message Subject : Looking Towards 2017;
Group : Diagnostic Imaging;
Posted by : jnagels;
Good morning everyone!
In 2017, I will be taking over as the Chair of this group.
First off I want to wish Diane all the best. She has been instrumental in driving the success of this group, and she leaves me with big shoes to fill. As Diane transitions towards her retirement and takes a quieter role in a community hospital, we hope she is able to keep in contact with the group in some sort of role.
Diane, Ben and I met yesterday to discuss some of the areas of focus for next year. It looks like 2017 will prove to be a busy and productive year within this group. Some of the areas we expect to focus on are as follows:
• Prepare Foreign Exam Management as a proposed IHE profile (Details of the status of this IHE proposal are located: IHE FEM Propsal).
• Review of the existing XDS implementation guide to see if any refinements and updates are required.
• Develop Implementation guide for Remote Reading Workflow.
• Review opportunities for development of Radiation Dose Monitoring workflow.
• Interoperability for Digital Pathology.
Our next meeting is on January 13th, where we expect to discuss and map out a plan of activities. During the call, we will most likely schedule some of the face-to-face meetings for 2017.
Here’s to a good 2017!