Access industry experts and grow your professional network at the 2022 Infoway Partnership Conference. Download our… https://t.co/TXAEmkWTMK
eHealth Ontario's World Standards Day Webinar: Discover how standards are leading the 4th Industrial Revolution
World Standards Day celebrates the efforts of the organizations that develop voluntary standards. The International Organization for Standardization, along with the International Electrotechnical Commission and the International Telecommunication Union, hosts this day in almost 200 member countries around the world.
Join eHealth Ontario at noon on October 15th for a special one-hour webinar celebrating World Standards Day. Hear experts discuss how the emerging HL7 FHIR® (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) standard is transforming electronic health information exchange and integration across the province.
The webinar will highlight the role standards play in supporting innovative solutions within mental health and addictions and how new consumer web applications will open up the potential for greater access to health information in Ontario.
eHealth Ontario’s Chris Pentleton and Sue Schneider will be joined by Dan Elliot from the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) and James Agnew from SmileCDR.
- How the growing demand for the liberation of health data has led to greater consumer engagement and how Ontario is positioned to support this developing trend.
- How Canada's largest mental health hospital is using FHIR standards with service planning and records integration to enhance clinical assessment processes.
- How implementing health data will open up the art of the possible and assist the development and adoption of modern technologies, such as AI, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
Continuing education credits will be offered by:
- Certified Professionals in Healthcare Information and Management Systems - Canada (CPHIMS-CA) by Digital Health Canada
- Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA).