Share this page:

file Canadian SMART on FHIR CoP - Meetings

1 year 11 months ago #7837 by Paula Martin
The May 23rd meeting is cancelled due to the holiday long weekend. See you in June!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 11 months ago #7770 by Paula Martin
Sorry for the last minute notice, but todays call is cancelled. We will regroup in May. Many thanks!

2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #7586 by Paula Martin
Hi SMART North,

My apologies, I did not circulate the meeting recording link for January’s call: SMART North Meeting Jan 24, 2022 (contact Paula for recording link)

As discussed, SMART Health IT has offered the ability to upload your apps to their SMART App Gallery If you wish to do so, please follow the steps from my Feb 22nd email, or ask me to resend you the email with the steps.

Here is the recording to Monday’s call: SMART North Meeting Feb 28, 2022 (contact Paula for recording link)

Attached are Atilla’s slides. To keep up to date on the work that he presented and to learn about future participation in their fall connect-a-thon, be sure to join the Patient Summaries Community on InfoCentral: infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/collaboration/wg/patient-summaries

At our March 28th call, Igor will be presenting on SMART Health Cards and the Verify Vaccine app.

Many thanks, Paula
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Paula Martin.

2 years 4 months ago #7385 by Paula Martin
Our next call on January 24th will feature presentations by SMART Health IT, with regards to their app gallery and Igor Sirkovich on Smart Health Cards and the Verify Vaccine app.

Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for 2022!

2 years 4 months ago #7347 by Paula Martin
The January 24th meeting is being rescheduled to 4pm Eastern to accommodate presenters from SMART Health IT.

2 years 5 months ago #7307 by Paula Martin
Apologies for the late notice, but the next SMART North meeting is today, Monday November 22nd at 2pm.

We will be looking at the progress on several action items from last month, including an upcoming call with SMART Health IT and populating our website.

Many thanks, Paula

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.