Partager :

file Post-Session Recap and Upcoming Balloting Review Meeting on March 12, 2024

il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #9155 par Allana Cameron
Hi Michael,
Thanks for taking the time to participate and share your insights. It is certainly our aim to continue moving into closer alignment with the IPS. I'd be happy to chat about this next week at HIMSS and to hear your thoughts/ideas.
Allana

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #9151 par Michael Nusbaum
Hi, all. I sat in on yesterday's meeting, although I was mobile and only listened in by phone. However, I was able to recognize a couple of familiar voices (Sheridan, Lloyd) who, along with others, did an excellent job in facilitating the discussion. Of particular note was the frequent issue of PS-CA alignment to the IPS, and I was so pleased to hear of all the effort being put forward to address that alignment, either in the current ballot, or for future considerations.

I'm very involved in IPS development at the international level, and represent IHE at the IPS xSDO Collaboration Group that brings together HL7, ISO, CEN, SNOMED and IHE every 2 weeks to discuss synchronization and growth amongst IPS artefacts (ISO27269, HL7 FHIR IG, SNOMED IPS Free Set, IHE IPS and sIPS profiles). This group works very hard to ensure that implementation experiences (such as the case here in Canada) are given priority consideration in artefact growth.

Canada has formally declared the intent to align with the IPS artefacts (which is both essential and commendable), and this alignment intent was very evident in the call. Congrats to the facilitators.

My call to action here is to continue down this path, but lets find ways to build more bridges to reduce the gap between the international artefacts and Canadian-specific implementations. Examples include the building of a standardized mapping between the Canadian pharmacy terminology standards and the IPS Free Set, which was one of the excellent suggestions that I heard on yesterday's call.

I'm happy to lend a hand... reach out if you have any questions.

il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #9149 par Sadrina Petit
Good afternoon PSWG,

Thank you for joining the Ballot Submission Content Review session yesterday. We have posted the minutes and the recording. For those who wish to review the discussions and outcomes, you can access the meeting minutes here and the recording here. Furthermore, the most recent version of the reconciliation spreadsheet is available for your review here.

Our next Ballot Submission Content Review session is scheduled for March 12, 2024, at 1 PM . During this session, we will propose a disposition for Row 17, which we plan to address. Additionally, we will discuss Rows 25, 12, 16, and 20, which are related to medication.code.

Thank you for your participation!

Sadrina, on behalf of the Interoperability Team

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.