The Canadian FHIR® Registry supports collaborative development in an effort to accelerate sustainable growth of FHIR, locally and internationally. The registry will be the home of national FHIR profiles recommended for use in Canada, including extensions, value sets, URIs and other useful, commonly used components. It is also host to a growing number of national, jurisdictional and locally shared FHIR projects, and is open to all Canadian implementers.
The Canadian FHIR Registry offers:
- seamless integration of profile editing using Forge (free FHIR profile editor)
- designated project space
- supports project teams of up to 100 individuals
- online authoring of implementation guides
- integration with source control tools such as GitHub
- version controlled environment
The Canadian FHIR Registry blends software development best practices with the requirements of modelling in FHIR, essential to delivering successful project requirements while having continuous access to structure validation, rendering and publishing.