Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur PrescripTIon? Avec Question à un pair, vous pouvez poser vos questions à un pharm… https://t.co/Ekr7XbfkuQ
Le contenu créé par les communautés et les groupes de travail est accessible dans la version originale seulement.
ISO/TC215 enables standardization in the field of health informatics to facilitate the capture, interchange and use of health related data, information and knowledge to support and enable all aspects of the health system.
The ISO/TC215 community is structured through working groups that deliver standards in the following priority health infostructures and domains:
Currently, TC215 standards development work addresses health and health informatics needs including:
- Health information / data (definition, content, models, representation)
- Requirements (medications, EHR’s, use case, security)
- Genomics (data, quality and reliability metrics, markup languages)
- Semantic content representation (specifications, terminology resources, models, structure, competencies and content, big data)
- Health data, software and systems safety and privacy (management of risk)
- Pharmaceutical product information system safety, efficiency and interoperability (medicinal product identification, implementation guides)
- Medical device interoperability
- Standards sets (Patient Summaries, etc.)
Standards sets are key new interoperability initiatives in the ISO and Standards Development Organization (SDO) communities, starting with a clinical imaging standard ‘bundle’ at ISO and supporting the Joint Initiative Council’s (JIC) patient summary standards set published in early 2018, all building from ISO/TC215 and other SDO base standards.
Canada is proud to have a thriving ISO TC215 Canadian Constituency and actively participates in ISO TC215 ballots and standards development, through this community and the Canadian Mirror Committee of ISO TC215
To become a member of this community select Join Group in the Group Menu.
For more information on the Canadian Mirror Committee of ISO TC215, contact Elizabeth Keller (Chair & Head of Delegation Canada), or Bev Knight (Vice-Chair) or Finnie Flores (Vice-Chair) as community leaders.
If you have an idea for a community, working group or project that will drive interoperability forward, let us know! Send us your suggestions
Elizabeth Keller, ISO/TC 215 Mirror Committee Chair & Head of Delegation (Canada), also Vice-President Product Strategy & Delivery OntarioMD
Beverly Knight, ISO/TC 215 Mirror Committee Vice-Chair and WG3 Secretary
Finnie Flores, ISO/TC 215 Mirror Committee Vice-Chair, also Program Lead, CIHI
Sari Schapira, ISO/TC215 Secretariat Support Canada Health Infoway
Cliquez sur « Gérer des documents » pour :