Partager :

exclamation-circle Welcome to new ISO/TC215 Secretariat Support - Melissa Kelly

il y a 8 ans 8 mois #686 par Don Newsham
Greetings ISO/TC215 Community Members:
I really hope you are all enjoying the summer, either with a great holiday break or with enjoyable weekends… or both!

I want to make a very special announcement and welcome to Melissa Kelly, our new ISO/TC215 Secretariat Support.

In that change, we are saying a fond farewell to Bev Sutton who has been a major part of our ISO Constituency for the last year and several months. Bev, your professionalism, hard work, quick understanding, continuous and strong attention to detail, and kind consideration has been hugely appreciated by myself and our entire ISO community. You have provided a vital and valued contribution to our standards work in all that you have done. We will miss you, and also wish you the very best in your new work in Calgary.

A warm welcome then to Melissa and a special thank you to Lynne Zucker and Jim Mickelson for enabling her assignment with us. Melissa is in the Infoway Vancouver office, working with Jim Mickelson, as Regional Coordinator. She presently provides support to PM’s and projects in the west, facilitates legal agreements, works with jurisdictional implementer groups and supports the corporate and office requirements with Jim. Melissa has been with Infoway since 2006 and we all welcome her to her additional role with us, as our ISO/TC215 Secretariat Support.

Finally, please consider posting your comments / ideas / questions on our ISO Community website, as hosted by Infoway through this forum site.

Happy Summer Days everyone,
Don

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.