Partager :

file Canadian FHIR Registry

il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1448 par Melva Peters
Réponse de Melva Peters sur le sujet Canadian FHIR Registry
As I mentioned on the call today, there is a project underway at HL7 International looking at the requirements for a FHIR Registry. It is Project 1058 - FHIR Repository Process and Requirements, Phase 1. It would be great if we can contribute Canadian requirements to this project.

Here is the link to the description of the project. www.hl7.org/Special/committees/fhirmg/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1058

I will get more information about how to contribute requirements.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1447 par Attila Farkas
Réponse de Attila Farkas sur le sujet Canadian FHIR Registry
May I suggest that we start a very lightweight requirements list as to what we would all expect the service to do? Given that a full featured service like this might not happen overnight, having a list might give us the opportunity to decide the major features list required per roadmap milestones.

il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1445 par Joginder Madra
As a follow up to today's HL7 Community call, I'm starting this thread so that we can continue the discussion around establishing a Canadian FHIR registry for namespaces with respect to identifiers, terminology, etc. used in Canadian FHIR implementations. Additionally, it could be a place to find Canadian profiles, extensions and resource definitions.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.