Partager :

file New e-prescribing Standards Working Group

il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1415 par Igor Sirkovich
Hi Bev,

I would like to participate in the e-prescribing Standards Working Group.

Thanks,

Igor Sirkovich
HL7 FHIR and eHealth Architecture Consultant
Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 7 ans 11 mois #1410 par Marc L'Arrivee
Hi Bev,
I will participate.

Regards,
Marc
Cette adresse courriel est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.

il y a 7 ans 11 mois #1402 par Beverly Knight
any questions can be sent to Cette adresse courriel est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.
thankyou
beverly

il y a 7 ans 11 mois #1401 par Allana Cameron
Hi Bev, I would like to send you a question as a direct message. Can you share your email address here? Thanks, Allana

il y a 7 ans 11 mois #1395 par Beverly Knight
Hello
I am excited to let you know that Infoway will be initiating an “e-prescribing Standards Working Group” in early July. It is a new working group that will support the e-Prescribing priority in Canada and address the interoperability requirements for: the electronic creation and transmission of a prescription between an authorized prescriber and a patient’s pharmacy of choice

The purpose of this working group is to bring interested stakeholders (such as jurisdiction subject matter experts (medication management and standards expertise), vendors (knowledge-based, EMR, pharmacy systems, etc), pharmacists and prescribers) together to participate in the review and discussion of emerging e-prescribing standards that support e-prescribing in Canada.

I will update this posting with the link to the new working group and information about the first call as soon as possible. Please reply to this posting or email me if you are interested or have questions.

Thankyou and Please watch for updates.
Beverly Knight

Here is a powerpoint presentation to provide you with some information on the working group.

e-prescribing Working Group - call for participation

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.