Partager :

file security risks in dental practices

il y a 1 semaine 5 jours #9808 par Ewelina Marciniak
Thank you somuch Klei. Those resources provided sufficient information.
Ewelina

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 1 semaine 6 jours #9807 par Klei Hoxha
Hi Ewelina,

Thank you for providing more information. I am providing 2 resources that would be a good start in better understanding cybersecurity in dental practices:
1. www.oralhealthgroup.com/partner-contents/why-do-i-need-cybersecurity-awareness-training-for-my-dental-team-1003975737/
2.nsdental.org/whats-new/cyber-hygiene/

Infoway also provides security templates to health organizations, please follow the link here for more information: www.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/digital-health-initiatives/privacy-security/security-policy-templates

Feel free to reach out with additional questions as they come up.

il y a 1 semaine 6 jours #9806 par Ewelina Marciniak
Hi Klei,
Thank you for your help. Our concerns are patient data breaches, ransomware attacks and lack of security to prevent such attacks. And if there is anything else that you may have seen yourself in the dental field in reference to cyberattacks. What would you recommend to try and prevent such attacks.
Thank you!
Ewelina

il y a 1 semaine 6 jours #9805 par Klei Hoxha
Hi Ewelina,

Thank you for your question. To provide a more thorough response, we would like to get a better understanding of the cybersecurity risks that concern you. For example, are you concerned about protecting patient data, technology being down because of a breach, or lack of security controls in place to prevent an attack? We would be more than happy to help you address your cybersecurity concerns in Dentistry.

il y a 2 semaines 1 jour #9798 par Ewelina Marciniak
HI,
I am in an HIM program and was given an assignment on cybersecurity risks in the dental field and some challenges that may be involved. If any of you are able to reach out and provide some information, it would be greatly appreciated.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.