Partager :

file Templates for Security Policies and Standards

il y a 3 ans 1 mois - il y a 3 ans 1 mois #7169 par Ann-Marie Westgate
The updated security policies are now posted on InfoCentral:
Security Policies v1.0 - Second Open Review

These policies are posted as v1.0 for second round of reviews. Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback. Also please send me a message if you require implementation support.
Dernière édition: il y a 3 ans 1 mois par Ann-Marie Westgate.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 3 ans 3 mois #6951 par Ann-Marie Westgate
The draft security policies are now posted on InfoCentral:
Security Policies DRAFT v0.1

We would really appreciate your feedback in whichever form you prefer. You can respond to me by email. Alternatively, to facilitate the reviews, we are also hosting two workshops to discuss the documents and gather feedback in the next couple of weeks. Please mark these days in your calendar: July 8 at 10 - 11EST, and July 12 at 3 - 4EST

il y a 3 ans 4 mois #6933 par Ann-Marie Westgate
On Friday June 25 we will be distributing the draft Templates for Security Policies and Standards - customizable for specific uses and shared with Participants as an open Cybersecurity resource. All members of the InfoCentral Cybersecurity Community are welcome to participate in the review. We look forward to your feedback and comments! I will post updates to this topic. Please stay tuned.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.