Partager :

file HL7 International - Organ Inventory discussion

il y a 1 an 4 mois #8230 par Joanie Harper
From the Gender Harmony Digest

We had a request from Grahame for OO agenda time about the following topic:

From Zulip ( chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/179256-Orders-and-Observation-WG/topic/Request.20for.20Agenda.20time ):
"hi OO. I met with Gender Harmony today, and discussed this profile:http://build.fhir.org/ig/HealthIntersections/fhir-playground/branches/main/artifacts.html
(see chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/330101-Gender-Harmony/topic/Organ.20Inventory )
Short description: The gender harmony specification refers to the concept of an 'organ inventory', but I'm not aware of any work at all what that would look like in FHIR. So I drafted that reference above to start discussion.
The gender harmony group were general in favour of the profile, and believe that there's a number of other clinical circumstances where an organ inventory is of interest (and indeed, at least on EHR has an organ inventory functionality). The gender harmony group also agreed that while the concept is of interest to GH, it's not at all specific to GH.
The group suggested that I present this to OO to see if OO was interested and/or get some sense of where this should land in HL7 (if it should) note that the profile refers to an invented observation category and calls for a new LOINC code to be defined to support the profile (and implies that there should be a search parameter in body site as well)” - GG

Call for interested parties — we will be discussing this on the OO Main call on Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 1PM EST. Please forward to any other WGs that may also be interested.

Thanks,
Marti

The Sex and Gender Working Group has expressed interest in an Organ Inventory. If you would like to attend this call, here are the meeting coordinates for December 8, 1-2pm are: zoom.us/j/5100467805

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Joanie Harper
Infoway Standards Team

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.