Partager :

file X-Post - Gender Harmony - Ballot Reconciliation

il y a 1 an 5 mois #8155 par Joanie Harper
Hi Karen,

You are not being asked to do anything in this post. Should you wish to keep track of the progress of the ballot reconciliation for the Gender Harmony IG, these are links to the main ballot reconciliation page as well as links to the Jira tickets, filtered by ticket category (tag).

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,
Joanie.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 1 an 5 mois #8154 par Karen Courtney
Hi Joanie -

Thank you for your post. I have to admit, I don't know what you're asking me to do in this post.

Are you asking for additional comments or clarifications?

I'm happy to help, but not sure what you're asking for. Can you provide a lay-public version of this message for this non-standards person?

Thanks,
Karen

il y a 1 an 5 mois #8149 par Joanie Harper
Hello SGWG community.

Please see the post in the HL7 Canada community about the Gender Harmony Implementation Guide Ballot Reconciliation process.
infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/forum/221-hl7-canada/4705-gender-harmony-ballot-reconciliation#8148

The post contains links to the filters in the HL7 Jira tool for each category of comment.

There will be subgroups started to work on the individual categories of comments. When those subgroups are created, I will post details about when the meetings will occur.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.