Quand ils ouvriront une session pour la première fois après le 31 mars 2024, tous les utilisateurs d'un compte Inforoute devront reconfirmer leur acceptation des contrats de licence et des conditions d'utilisation. En savoir plus >

Partager :

compress Discussion Thread for HL7 Cross Paradigm Implementation Guide

il y a 1 an 5 mois #8082 par Joanie Harper
Hi Shannon,

Issue with the Gender Identity value set: Rob McClure, after being made aware of the issue, did an update. The update cannot be seen in the ballot however, there is an area called the CI Build, or Continuous Integration Build, where up to the minute changes can be seen.

From Rob M. on Zulip
We have found that the ballot did not expand the Gender Identity value set due to linking issues with VSAC. In addition that value set is missing a concept for nonbinary gender identity because VSAC has not updated the SNOMED CT code system.

We have updated the FHIR core CI build to align with the recommend change so that you all can see the intended value set as it is proposed. That link is build.fhir.org/valueset-gender-identity.html.

Hopefully this helps.

Best Regards,
Joanie

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 1 an 6 mois #8081 par Joanie Harper
Hi Kelly,
I am available on both Oct 3 and Oct 5 for a session. I would be happy to do something together.

Joanie

il y a 1 an 6 mois #8080 par Lindsay MacNeil
Thanks Kelly! I'm available both Oct 3 from 9-11 PT and Oct 5 9-11 PT. Happy to have others join.

Lindsay

il y a 1 an 6 mois #8079 par Shannon O'Connor
Thank you Joan! I will go ahead and create an account for UMLS Terminology Services as you've suggested. In the meantime, if anyone has the value set for Gender Identity and could share it with me, that would be great. I know that the value set is included in the R1 document linked below but I wasn't sure if there had been any changes since it was published.

www.hl7.org/documentcenter/private/standards/HL7_GENDER_R1_INFORM_2021AUG.pdf

I am able to access the code system for Gender Identity but noticed that "other" was included as an option and figure this likely isn't in the value set (but maybe I'm mistaken?) I would love to track down a copy of the value set to confirm.

Thanks in advance!

Shannon O'Connor
Program Consultant, Data Standards
Canadian Institute for Health Information

il y a 1 an 6 mois #8078 par Kelly Davison
Hi Lindsay! Thank you for this question. I think that a very reasonable request would be to hold a meeting next week to go through the process and walkthrough some of the directions/documents together.

@joanharper, is this something we could do together? A one-hour session early next week? I am available tomorrow, Monday the 3rd or Wednesday the 5th from 9-11 PT. Alternatively, we could ask for time on the HL7 Canada call on the 4th or I can set up a call with Lindsay. However, I suspect we may have additional interest in an Infoway-led overview session.

Let me know what you think.

Kelly

il y a 1 an 6 mois #8077 par Lindsay MacNeil
Hi Kelly!
Is there anyone that could have a conversation with me about the areas that need feedback? To be honest, I find the instructions confusing and it is unclear to me how all the different elements are intended to work together in practice. Is there a summary document that outlines this?
Thanks!
Lindsay

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.