Partager :

file HL7 International Gender Harmony Ballot (also FHIR R5)

il y a 1 an 6 mois #8109 par Kelly Davison
Good morning Micah,
We've had lots of participation in the Sex and Gender WG from international folks, so you are welcomed. Join us on the fourth Tuesday of each month and let us know if you would like to make a presentation about sex and gender standards in NZ. Next meeting is on October 25. Link to register (for all) is here: infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/monthly-calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2022/10/25/35035/1322/sex-gender-working-group

In terms of the HL7 Ballot, since there is a formal governance process in place, and since there is a NZ HL7 Affiliate, my advice would be to contact them to place your ballot comments. hl7.org.nz/

I hope this helps, and thanks.

Kelly Davison

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 1 an 6 mois #8108 par Micah Davison
Kia ora Joan,
I wanted to ask whether the Sex and Gender working group has members outside of Canada and the US? I work in this area in the New Zealand context, and am interested to connect in if appropriate.
Thank you.

il y a 1 an 6 mois #8098 par Joanie Harper
HI Francis,

Thank you for your comment.
There is a typo regarding the subject - please select Standards (General) for the Subject.

Apologies for the confusion.

Best regards,
Joanie

il y a 1 an 6 mois #8097 par Francis Lau
Hi, I have a question regarding the CHI briefing note PDF called how to comment on gender harmony ballots -

On page 4 section How do I submit my comments item #1 says to go to the Contact Us page on InfoCental and choose from the Subject line HL7 Standards. I just opened that page and there are only two HL7 related subject headings -one is HL7 FHIR, the other is HL7 membership. There does not appear to be a subject heading called HL7 Standards. Am I missing something here?
Thanks - Francis

il y a 1 an 6 mois #8096 par Joanie Harper
For anyone who missed the presentation about the Gender Harmony ballot process, you can view some submission guidance at onlineacademiccommunity.uvic.ca/gssohealth/

If you have any questions, please comment in one of the discussion threads that have been created.

Best Regards,
Joanie

il y a 1 an 7 mois #8043 par Joanie Harper
Hello Sex and Gender Work Group members,

The HL7 International Sept 2022 Out-of Cycle Ballot is now open, and in this Zip file you will find a compressed folder with an Index spreadsheet to allow access to ballot content, either as a PDF (included in the package) or with a link to the HL7 FHIR website.

These ballots contain significant information related to Gender Harmony and your feedback is needed to help ensure that updated HL7 standards enable quality healthcare for all people.

We would recommend starting with the briefing note and then reviewing the Cross paradigm Implementation Guide: Sex and Gender Representation, Release 1. There are some specific questions to balloters in section 1.1.2.

If you wish to comment, please follow one of the paths documented in the briefing note in the “How do I submit my comments” section. The briefing note provides more details about the balloting process. Please submit your comments by October 7, 2022.

The Cross Paradigm Implementation Guide has a section for each standard that gives an overview of the changes with that standard (Section 7-V2 Gender Harmony, Section 9-CDA Gender Harmony, Section 11-FHIR Gender Harmony). These sections can be accessed from the top menu bar or from the table of contents.

For the HL7 Standard: Version 2.9.1 ballot, at the top of each chapter there are notes to balloters, a list of specific questions, and a summary of changes. It is worthwhile to review Chapter 1 first. Information on the new tables (0820-0828) to support Gender Harmony can be found in Chapter 2C. Information on changes to different V2 message structures can be found in chapters 3, 4, 4A, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, and 17.

In the Version 2.9.1 specification, there are some links in the specification that reference www.hl7.org/permalink/?SOGIGuidance. If those links do not work correctly, please copy the link text into your browser address bar.

If you have any questions, please post them to the SGWG forum.

Best Regards,
HL7 Canada

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.