Partager :

map-pin Solution Architecture work stream

il y a 7 ans 2 mois #2470 par Olga Likhodi
Hi, the information system I work for is looking to standardize it’s databases by using a unique identifier for Ontario PHUs (Public Health Units). Is there any URIs in FHIR yet? If not, what our course of action should be? Thank you

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 7 ans 2 mois #2446 par Lloyd Mckenzie
Or columns to put "temporary" URIs in and a separate column for the "official" URI - once we have a process for agreeing on what "official" is?

il y a 7 ans 2 mois #2445 par Chris Mota
Agreed, however, in the interim I assume that we should be aligned on their usage rather than assume there is nothing in play at the moment?
(These values are actually being used in the real world)

Perhaps the spreadsheet should be enhanced to include a status of the URI? Proposed, Temporary, Official?

il y a 7 ans 2 mois #2444 par Natalya Pogrebetsky
Chris,

The URIs that you added are temporary URIs (placeholders) defined by eHealth Ontario. We are planning to change them once individual provinces decide on their own HCN and Licence URIs.

Natalya

il y a 7 ans 2 mois #2441 par Chris Mota
I have updated the spreadsheet to include the following for the remaining provinces and territories:
1) HCN URIs
2) Physician URIs
3) Nurse URIs

il y a 7 ans 2 mois #2440 par Natalya Pogrebetsky
Hello everyone,

I would like to propose for the next meeting try to define URIs for the HCN for all provinces. Currently in the spreadsheet published on the forum I found only Ontario HCN.

Thanks,
Natalya

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.