Partager :

file Issues loading the latest version of the Canadian SNOMED CT Release dated 2022-03-31

il y a 2 ans 6 jours #7767 par Debbie Onos
My apologies for being a bit behind on this!

I am also having issues with loading the newest release. Historically, this would have taken maybe 30 minutes to import but today I am at 325+ minutes. Due to the issue identified below, I don't know if my problem is due to the same thing, a different issue entirely, or if the problem is from the toolset itself.

I am going to continue leaving it running in hopes that it is actually working and not stuck in an error loop. In the meantime, will the issue identified by SI be a continued issue in subsequent releases, or did this sound like a situation where the first time is the worst and it will get better?

Appreciated,
Debbie

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

il y a 2 ans 1 semaine #7746 par Linda Parisien
Hi Anibal,
Thank you for sharing your experience with the group.

As you are aware, the monthly release is new for many stakeholders. It is possible that some twicking will be required for implementation.

Infoway has decided to provide access to the latest international content and has aligned its Canadian Edition content for the March release, on the latest international version, i.e. the February version, as stated in the CA Release Notes.

il y a 2 ans 2 semaines #7741 par Anibal Jodorcovsky
Hi all,

I updated my snowstorm installation with the new version of the Canadian SNOMED CT Release dated 2022-03-31.

After doing the upgrade/update we noticed that querying for concepts was terribly slow (about 5-6 times slower than using the previous release). I have been working with Kai Kewley (from SI) to see what's going on and he just found out the core issue. As he describes it:

The International Edition is now released monthly and it looks like Canada chose to base their March release on the International February release. This is why the CA content in your Snowstorm instance is out of step with the International content that's loaded and having to replace such a large number of components. This dependency should be mentioned in the CA release notes or somewhere like that.

Later this year we will be building in protection for this sort of problem. The CA package actually contains a record that says which version of the International Edition it depends on but Snowstorm does not yet read or make use of that. We will be making this sort of version mismatch fail the import process. I'm sorry that it has not been implemented yet!

Just wanted to alert people in here, in case they get caught with something similar.

As for me and fixing the issue, I'll be restarting my whole installation without using the previous version at all.

Modérateurs: Linda MonicoNaomi BrooksHelen Wu

Logo d'InfoCentral

La santé numérique à votre service

Transformer les soins de santé au Canada grâce aux technologies de l'information sur la santé.