Visitez le Centre des normes sur InfoCentral pour un aperçu des points saillants de la plus récente édition canadie… https://t.co/ppS7PEvu3Z
Thank you for participating in the CVC Monthly Meeting last week. Please find below a summary of updates and action items.
SNOMED-CT Codes for COVISHIELD and Janssen COVID-19 vaccine products have been created:
- ConceptID: 28961000087105
- FSN: COVISHIELD 0.5 milliliter solution for injection Verity Pharmaceuticals Inc. (real clinical drug)
- PT: COVID-19 COVISHIELD COVID-19 VP Syn: COVISHIELD 0.5 milliliter solution for injection Verity Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
- ConceptID: 28951000087107
- FSN: JANSSEN COVID-19 0.5 milliliter suspension for injection Janssen Inc. (real clinical drug)
- PT: COVID-19 JANSSEN COVID-19 Jan Syn: JANSSEN COVID-19 0.5 milliliter suspension for injection Janssen Inc.
These concepts are in scope for the next CVC release and for the March CA Edition publication.
Generic agent code: COVID-19 non-replicating viral vector
- An RFC has been submitted to Canada Health Infoway to create a generic agent code for COVID-19 non-replicating viral vector vaccines (in which the AstraZeneca, COVISHIELD and Janssen products would fall under).
- Link to RFC: https://informs.infoway-inforoute.ca/browse/SCT-11026?filter=-2
- Timeline: a code will be ready before the end of this week. Once it has been created, the CVC team will share with working group members via email and post in the Public Health Surveillance community forum.
COVID-19 Pfizer Concept Modifications
- Based on published product monograph and discussions with stakeholders, modifications to the COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine concept are as follows:
- FSN: PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 messenger ribonucleic acid 30 micrograms per 0.3 milliliter suspension for injection BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH
- PT: COVID-19 PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 mRNA PB
- There were no issues raised by working group members with this change
- CVC team will share a draft Terms of Reference for the CVC Working Group and for a Clinical Advisory group within two weeks to solicit feedback prior to the next monthly meeting.
Next CVC Release
- CVC Version 1.1.8 is scheduled to be released on March 5th.
Next CVC Meeting
- The next CVC Working Group Monthly Meeting will take place on Tuesday, March 30th from 2-3pm EST. Please note that you must register in advance for this meeting (see details below).
When: Mar 30, 2021 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or feedback on the above.
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.